Sunday, November 21, 2010

Naming a Blog is a Serious Undertaking

I'm not going to lie, I think it took me about 20 minutes to name this blog. I wanted a blog title that was clever, witty, and would make people want to read it. One of my guy friends was too involved in playing Perfect Dark (he got the farsight...it's kind of a big deal.) to offer much creative assistance. My best friend was in the kitchen making cookies, offering affirmation to the names I was throwing out. Needless to say, I thought too much about naming this blog. I will probably think too much about everything I write here.

Note to self: blogging is not like journaling. It's a lot more fun/public.

As soon as I had committed to a Blog title, I was told that titles can be changed.

2 comments:

  1. THE FARSIGHT IS A HUGE DEAL FYI

    also, we use the same template! w00t. I look forward to reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete